Saturday, November 10, 2012

I Am A Happy Person

I Am A Happy Person 

I am a HAPPY PERSON. My happiness does
not depend on the conditions or even the people in my life;
my happiness depends on my reactions to outer circumstances,
on how well I can adjust to them.

Today I react positively
to my environment, to the people around me. Today I am
adjustable and adaptable to circumstances. My happiness does
not depend on another’s estimation of me. My happiness
depends on how well I like myself. Today I remind myself
that I am God’s beloved child and I like myself as God’s child.

My happiness does not depend on my income, on where I
live, or what I own. My happiness depends on how well I can
see the spiritual reality behind all appearances.

Today I look at life with a new understanding of what is important,
of what is of true VALUE! Today, I promote Happy thoughts, I
develop Happy attitudes; I choose to be HAPPY, wherever I
AM, WHATEVER I AM DOING!!!

Psalm 128:2 You shall be happy
and it shall be well with you…

Psalm 144:15 Happy is that
people, that is in such a case; yea, happy is that people,
whose GOD is the Lord.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment